Attorney At Law
Chris is a founding partner of Johnston Martineau. He got his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. Newly out of university, Chris worked as a claims adjuster for a well-known and highly-respected insurance company.
Chris saw and experienced first-hand how insurance companies operate as for-profit businesses. He saw how insurance providers often put their profits above the needs of those they insure. Thus, he made a profound decision to work for people rather than towing the corporate, big insurance line. This spurred him to attend law school at Hamline University.
Since becoming an attorney, Chris has continued to focus on his dedication, commitment, and passion for helping people by establishing a thriving and successful practice representing clients in personal injury cases. Chris knows the ins and outs of insurance company tactics and strives to get his personal injury clients the most favorable resolution and settlement possible.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Automobile Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Leisure Watercraft Accidents
- Collisions with Semi-Trucks
- Construction Accidents
- Death Cases (Wrongful Death)
- Cases Involving Drunk Drivers and DWIs
- Negligent Skiers
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Injuries from Improper Maintenance of Someone’s Property
- Injuries from Dangerous Conditions of Someone’s Property
- U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member