Giving back to the community is one of the most rewarding accomplishments any business can make, and our legal team at The Law Group of Iowa is always looking for ways to achieve that goal. One area that we value is education, as we believe that quality education should be accessible for every student who is committed to it. Encouraging students to work towards their goals, no matter how big or small, is a top priority for us. We are proud to offer a scholarship for an exceptional and talented student who has consistently proved to set themselves apart as a leader in their class.
Setting up the next generation of students for thriving careers is one of our highest priorities. To show our support, we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student who is interested in pursuing a career in law. This student should bear a commitment to their goals and demonstrate a clear vision of what they want to achieve in the future.
With our Law Group of Iowa Scholarship 2022, we hope to inspire promising scholars to continue to hone their interest in law. The field of law is challenging, but students who possess core qualities like ambition, perseverance, and skills have the potential to excel in their career path. We want all of our scholarship recipients to be a model to the community, and be an example of what students can attain when they are successful in school and are driven to apply themselves.
- – This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- – The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to pursuing a career in law and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- – All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Why do you hope to pursue a career in law?
- What do you believe are the 3 most important qualities a student should have?
- What do you plan to do if you were to receive this scholarship?
Required Application Materials
- – Current Resume in PDF format;
- – Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- – Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: August 31, 2022
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org